Thursday, September 8, 2011

On the Mend

Yesterday was a ROUGH day in the Garrett house.
After much discussion,
we decided to get george henry declawed.

I know many people have different feelings about this issue,
but george henry was gotten to be a 100% outside cat
and he has spent approx. 1% of his time outside.

I want george to be able to stay inside
but we had to compromise.

It has completely broken my heart to watch him in so much pain
but we have loved on him like crazy
and he is wagging his tail
and loving all the attention.

We slit his bandages this morning
to help get him started in the "chewing them off" phase.

If he doesn't have them off tomorrow afternoon,
I will take him back to the vet so they can take the bandages off.

My sweet little guy......

CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment