Thursday, September 8, 2011

Healing

I am happy to report
that these guys are in the
TRASHCAN!!!!
My post op instructions for george henry
said to cut a slit in his bandages
on the 2nd day.
By the 4th day,
if he hasn't chewed them off
bring him in
and they will remove them.

It took him about 3 minutes
to get the left bandage off after BEG cut it.
I think he was ready to have them off!?!?!

He worked so frantically on them last night,
making no progress,
that he slept 95% of today.
But after he woke up from his afternoon nap,
he was re-energized
and yanked the right bandage off.

So I am happy to report
my little buddy is back to his old self,
well almost.

After a nice restful weekend
he should be 100%
but he is back fetching his sprinkler!!


george henry was such a trooper.
I still feel so bad
and sad at times
but he has forgiven me
so we are moving forward.

CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment