Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Catch Up

We are super busy around here
but nothing picture worthy.

Blake has been busy as a bee studying
and I have been busy doing things around the house.
According to my husband,
I "need an infant to give me something to do
as my around the house projects are becoming ridiculous."
I think I'll wait on the child for now
and that my projects are important.
I do LOTS of blog reading
and that is where I get all my "fun" ideas.

An example would be an emergency notebook.
It tells us where to go in case of a fire
and who is to grab which pet;
very important information!
And this week I found a Fall Bucket List!
I can't wait to check off everything on the list
and when I shared my enthusiasm with Blake he rolled his eyes,
boo.
It's a really, really cute idea
that I think everyone should try.

I am staying busy with my Junior League commitment
which is rapidly approaching in late November.
And I attended my first Kappa alumni meeting tonight as well.
I've enjoyed meeting all the different ladies
and am thankful for the friends I am making
through these organizations.

The weather is cooling off here
and we, or shall I say I,
am going to my first Big 12 football game this weekend.
The weather is supposed to be perfect and fall like
so I am looking forward to it
and spending some time with my sweet husband.

Hope everyone is having a good week!
CMG

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't Blake realize how dull & boring yall's lives would be without your GREAT ideas AND enthusiasm?!!!!

    ReplyDelete