Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend Recap

We got such good sleep Friday night! I woke up at 9:52am and frantically got dressed and sprinted to the breakfast area hoping they hadn't put everything away yet (breakfast ends at 10 on the weekends!) Thankfully the waffle maker and chocolate chips were still out, whew! (My weekend breakfast treat is a chocolate chip waffle and it is delicious.)

After breakfast, we hung out in the room, BEG working on homework and me working on his Valentine's Day present (a 2010 photobook) It's a great gift for him and one that we will both treasure forever. To say that this last year was busy would be an understatement so 2010's book took nearly all day to make!

Then when the fog and nasty finally wore off (around 1ish) we went out with RHETT for our daily walk. It's nice for everyone to be able to get outside and get some fresh air (you begin to forget what the outside looks/smells like living in a hotel room!) We tried to take george outside for awhile but I get so nervous with the preying hawks everywhere that the poor guy can barely take a step without me freaking out, grabbing him and running back inside. Momma got a "kitty harness" for their cat, Bella, that I am going to borrow when I am home next week to try on george. If he takes to it I will buy him his own so he can enjoy the outside a little bit! Hopefully I won't have too many battle scars trying to get the thing on the little guy. I can't wait to get RHETT those booties and try them out on him!

By 9pm we both realized that we weren't tired because we had slept late and hadn't done anything to make us tired so I suggested Intergalactic Bowling (I am normally never up late enough to do it.) We called the bowling alley and they said that they did offer it and it started at 11pm (we were also told the bowling alley was smoke free, LIE.) I was SO excited. So 11pm rolls round and they turned up the music and turned off the lights......and that was it!!!!! I couldn't believe it...no glow in the dark anything but we still had fun (and I beat BEG in BOTH games; our bowling league is paying off!)

Here are some pictures:
Action shot



It's a little hard to read with the flash
CMG 123
BEG 101
Game 2
CMG 137
BEG 91

Keep checking back in with us. we are always up to something new! We hope everyone had a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment