Thursday, May 19, 2011

Random

Blake and I cancelled our television effective last Sunday.
We were tired of never doing anything but watching tv shows in the evening
so we have been doing random things this week to fill up our evenings.

The first part of the week we hung out in our new swing,
which we LOVE!
But yesterday, we decided it was time to do something else.
So we headed over to the Rec Center to see about getting me a membership.
Blake's is included in his tuition
and I was able to get a student spouse membership for $24 a semester.....
can't beat that!

I NEVER in my lifetime thought that I would see
my name, picture and Texas Tech
on the same piece of paper.....
never say never people!!

My rec card:
They won't convert me that easy folks...
notice my t shirt choice for my picture...
Hotty Toddy!!

After we lifted a few weights and gave ourselves a tour of the Rec
we headed over the parking services to get a parking pass for the Rec.
Let me tell you,
that somethings never change....
I left this building in the worst mood and in need of a stiff drink!

The words parking and college in the same sentence make me want to play in traffic.
There is NOTHING pleasant about parking on a college campus.
So the gym membership was only $24
but it apparantly cost $115 to park at the gym!!!!!!!!

After this fiasco,
we are driving home about to turn onto our street
when Blake says
"there's RHETT"
WHAT!?!?!?!
Sure enough,
damn dog was on his way to the park.....
BUSTED.
He was grounded for 15 or so minutes
and he did NOT like that one bit.

We then went for a jog.

After that we headed to campus to fill up Blake's bike tires.

Blake will ride his bike to class (weather permitting)
so we don't have to go through parking again.....
I don't know that I can emotionally handle it =)

Blake rode his bike home after getting air
holding RHETT's leash
with RHETT running beside him.
It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I was driving slowly in front of them
and all I saw where RHETT's sweet ears just flapping away!!

Makes my heart happy, those 2
(and of couse george henry too)!

So nothing real exciting around here.

We are savoring every free moment
as Blake starts school 2 weeks from yesterday! =/
I can't believe it's already time........

Hope everyone is having a good week.
CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment