Sunday, May 8, 2011

Incredible Moms

There are not enough words
and even if there were
they would not accurately describe these 2 women
These 2 beautiful women helped make Blake and I the people we are today.
They instilled in us the fundamentals that have helped shape us into the people we are.
They taught us by example how to be selfless givers to others,
literally never saying NO to anyone;
they instilled in us the foundations of life,
how to love the Lord and to live our lives for Him;
they gave us confidence;
they taught us how to be humble, gracious, selfless and giving;
they gave (and still give) us some much needed encouragment, guidance and wisdom
through life's journeys;
they gave us unconditional love and support
while at the same time teaching us independence;
they taught us SO many things (too many to list)
but one of the most important things I learned from them both and used over this last year
is how to be the most wonderful
WIFE
(they have also taught by example how to be the world's BEST mom and I can't wait to use what I have learned from them, but we are just NOT there yet =)

A what a blessing it is to have 2 incredible women to learn by example from!

These are 2 of the most incredible women Blake and I know!
We would just like to say "thank you Mom" for everything. We hope you know that we appreciate you everyday and are so blessed to have you as our moms.

We love you and hope you both have the day you deserve.
CMG

1 comment:

  1. Thank you punkin for the VERY kind words. It is my privilege and HONOR to be your mom! As I have often said, "whenever I leave this world, I KNOW that it will be a better place because of my two girls (and special son-in-laws)"! A parent could NOT ask for anymore!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete