Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Anniversary Week

It's hard for me to believe that BEG and I will be married 365 days this Sunday!!
It has been the most wonderful and eventful year of my life thus far.

He started my week off with these beautiful roses....
I split them into 2 mason jars
so that I could enjoy them in different rooms throughout the house!
They smell wonderful.

My little bow, ridiculous...
I also got this Bliss face mask....
I have been looking into Bliss products after I read about it on someone's blog.
I bought the face wash a couple of weeks ago and LOVE the way it smells!
I don't really notice a difference between it and Cetaphil (which is what I used before)
but it smells delicious so I will keep using it =)
I can't wait to give my new mask a try!

And for my practical gift.....
a mini gardening shovel.

After I bought my plants on Sunday I realized I didn't have a way to plant them.
I had just painted my nails Sunday morning
so digging through the dirt wasn't an option!!
I dug through some drawers
and settled on what BEG informed me was his grapefruit spoon, ha!
Opps.
Oh well, it worked!!

We don't have anything big planned for the weekend
but we are going to celebrate in our own lowkey way.

I have a Volcanic Rock massage scheduled Saturday afteroon
(compliments of the gift card Beggie gave me for Valentine's day).
2pm on Saturday can not get here fast enough!!!!

Saturday night we've got supper reservations
at the Texas Tech Club
and then we are cooking our own supper Sunday!
What is on our menu you might ask...
Appetizer: Lobster Mac and Cheese
Entree: Shrimp and Grits
Dessert: Chocolate Fondue
with fruit and rice krispie treats

I am SO looking forward to the weekend!!
CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment