Sunday, May 15, 2011

365 Days Ago

I married my best friend

In honor of our special day
we decided to do what makes us happy!

We woke up this morning, pretty darn early (but not on purpose).
We hung around and Blake worked on hanging our 2011 Christmas present to eachother
(yes I realize it is only May but we wanted to be able to enjoy it during the warmer months).
I'll post about this in another post.

RHETT and I watched Hope Floats, such a great movie!

And then we got started on our delicious supper.

Boiling maccaroni noodles:
Making Jalapeno Cheese Grits:
Shrimp Grillades:
Boiling Lobster Tail:
3 cheeses for the macaroni:
Pasta Sauce and Maccaroni:
My helper...wore himself out helping:
My other helper, hoping I drop something:
The dinner table all set:
Lobster Mac and Cheese:
Shrimp Grillades and Jalapeno Cheese Grits:
Chocolate Fondue
with pineapple, kiwi, rasberries, strawberries and rice krispie treats:
Happy Belly, Happy Plate, Happy Husband:
Our wedding cake a year later:

Just as beautiful and delicious as we remembered!!

After supper, we watched our wedding video....so much fun!!!

One year ago today was the BEST day of our lives thus far
and it was so fun to rewind the time and reminisce.

Yay for marriage!!
CMG

*Sidenote: because of the short notice on our move to West Texas, I did not bring any of our China and I was so disappointed today to realize that when I went to use it for tonight's supper. Oh well, there is always next year, or the next, or the next...........

No comments:

Post a Comment