Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Insomnia

is the pits! Here it is 3am and I am wide awake in the living room so I do not disturb my precious husband while he sleeps. RHETT is up with me and George is sacked out like his dad. I kept tossing and turning for about an hour or so, so I thought it would be best to get up before I awoke my "sleeping beauty!"

I slept great from about 10:30pm to 1:45am and I've been up ever since. I was waiting on Phil "the roommate" to come in because I felt certain RHETT would start barking when he heard the door beep and I didn't want to be woken up scared but RHETT didn't budge when Phil came in and I'm still awake.

One might ask what Phil was doing up so late on a random Tuesday night. Well, Phil and Will, our old roommate, were out celebrating tonight as they were transferred back to the Fort Worth office for Dale yesterday. They have to be back by Thursday. They are beside themselves but we sure will miss having Phil around, and RHETT sure will miss having Chloe to play with.

We will miss you Phil!

CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment