Friday, September 17, 2010

534 miles

From our current home to our new home. And where is our new home you ask??

BEG and I are moving to LUBBOCK!

Yes, you read that correctly. BEG has applied and been accepted to the Petroleum Engineering Program at Texas Tech. We are super excited about this new adventure and can not wait to see what the Lord has in store for us. I will miss Shreveport terribly but am certain that our time out west will be wonderful. (I have never been to Lubbock so my opinion might change quickly from the stories I am told?!?!)

We are not planning on leaving until the summer so we still have time to get things straight in Shreveport. This is why the house is back on the market for those of you who were curious! Prayers please that the house sells quickly and smoothly.

Please pray for us as we embark on this journey. We are super excited! I'll leave you with the words of Kid Rock (slightly amended); "Well (we're) packing up (our) (bags), (We're) gonna head out west!!!"

CMG

1 comment:

  1. Catherine,

    Soo excited for you and Blake for your big move to Lubbock. I think it will be a nice change for y'all! Good look with the house and we'll talk soon.

    Lots of love,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete