Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gulity

This is the face of pure guilt!


The morning ritual in our house is to get up and feed the pets. RHETT's breakfast is a bowl of food and a dog biscuit. Well, after his unfortunate haircut yesterday I guess he felt obliged to help himself to the box of dog biscuits (the box stays next to his food and he has NEVER, to our knowledge, just helped himself like he did this morning).

He ALWAYS eats his biscuits on some form of carpet/rug. It is strange but true. So he came in our room on the rug and ate a biscuit this morning that I assumed BEG had given him and then he left. When BEG came back in the room, I asked where RHETT was and he said "in the room with the shag rug eating a dog biscuit". I said "did you give him another one"? And he said "I never gave him a first one"! Busted!!!

I heard RHETT wandering around and got out of bed to catch him. Sure enough, about 30 seconds later he turns the corner from the office (which is where we keep their food, etc) and he was carrying another dog biscuit. When he saw me he immediately dropped it and tucked his head. I laughed but also fussed at him b/c I don't want him eating himself sick!

Such a sneaky little guy!!

CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment