Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bad Hair Day

So the boys in the house got haircuts yesterday. One was planned while the other one was not and both were unfortunate!

RHETT was due for a bath so I found a place in town that would bath him, trim his nails and clean his ears for a reasonable price so I loaded him up and took him over Saturday morning. When I dropped him off the lady asked me if I would like his "privates and such trimmed" to which I replied "no ma'am, just a bath". Well, they decided to trim him anyway and now he looks like a circus animal. If you look at the top photo closely you can see how hairy and scruffy looking his paws were.

This is what they look like now......ridiculous!
And the underneaths.......horrendous!
Bless his heart...
I can only imagine how much he HATED this!
He looks like some kind of ridiculous show dog from about mid leg down. It's awful!!

Blake's haircut is a whole other story! He wouldn't dare let me take a picture of his hair so I will just have to tell you the story.

Moving sucks when it comes to finding new places to: take your pet, get haircuts, dry cleaning, etc. We asked a few people (men) in town where they get their haircut and everyone told him "SportsClips". We should have exercised better judgment but how hard is it to cut hair. Well, from the looks of BEG's hair yesterday, it is very difficult.

After his haircut, while driving down the road he looked over at me in the car. This was our conversation "Babe, your hair is completely uneven in the front. Yeah, I know. Well, go back and have them fix it. No, I don't want to go back in there. Will you just cut it for me at home? No, I have never cut anyone's hair before! It won't take too long for it to grow back out and in the meantime I will just leave it messed up in front so you can't tell."

So later in the afternoon while checking out at Chipotle, I spotted a salon across the street. BEG and I walked over to get a price list and check the place out. The girls there were so nice. After telling them about our unfortunate incident at SportsClips one of the girls felt so bad for BEG she offered to fix his hair for FREE! We were so thankful for her generous offer. And to think it would have only been $5 more if he would have come here in the first place! She, thankfully, fixed his hair and gained 2 new customers for the next 3 years!!

So needless to say, it might be awhile before the Garrett's venture out to get baths/haircuts again anytime soon!

CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment