Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shreveport Trip

I headed to Shreveport last weekend for a long overdue trip home.
However,
I quickly learned that I can't leave my boys for long.
Blake got a sick
and spent yesterday at the campus infirmary.
george henry got in a cat fight
and spent the morning at the vet.
Thankfully RHETT was still in 1 piece!

I had a wonderful trip home seeing my friends and family.
Even my sweet nephew, Murphy, came to see me!!
But sadly, I only took 2 pictures all weekend =(
Apparantly,
I was too busy for pictures
but I sure wish I had some now!

Sweet Nonna

I crammed a lot of stuff into 3 short days
but when you live 10 hours away,
you've got to make the most of your time when you're there.

I ate at some of my favorite places,
including the Revel.
Visited some favorite local stores.
And caught up with lots of friends.

(Me, Claire and Cole Rice)

It was a great trip!!

CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment