Monday, February 28, 2011

Brown Out

So I experienced my first West Texas "brown out" on Sunday while driving back to Lubbock from Dallas. I must say it was one of the most bizarre while at the same disgusting things I have ever been a part of! These pictures are the best I could do while driving down the highway at 70mph because I wasn't going to dare get out in 50-60mph winds with dirt flying everywhere to take a picture!!


If you look closely, well you still won't see it, but there is an 18 wheeler less then 10 feet in front of the white truck in the right lane. That's how much nasty dirt was flying through the air! A-W-F-U-L

If you've never experienced one of these consider yourself lucky! It is not something I want to experience again but I feel certain that I will see many more of these in the next 3 years!!!

Stay clean!!
CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment