Monday, February 21, 2011

3107

Many people have been asking for pictures of our new place but I just couldn't get it together enough to get all the "crap" put away!! But I finally did!! (or at least enough to where it is not completely embarrassing) so here they are.....
Oh and p.s. I keep forgetting to take a picture of the front of the house but I promise (if I remember) I will post it tomorrow =)

OUR BEDROOM BEFORE:

OUR BEDROOM AFTER:


HALLWAY:
*I need to paint RHETT's dog bowls holder*

KITCHEN BEFORE:

AFTER KITCHEN:

*need to paint microwave shelf BEG made for me
(house didn't come with a microwave)*


*kitchen valance coming from Shreveport to replace the red thing*
PLEASE excuse the stacked up boxes; they go to the storage shed!

OFFICE/STORAGE/WORKOUT/CRAFT ROOM:
OFFICE/STORAGE/WORKOUT/CRAFT ROOM:
*a lot happening in such a little space, I know*

*this is my favorite little invention that I found on a fellow bloggers post.
It is so creative and such a space saver*

LAUNDRY ROOM BEFORE:
LAUNDRY ROOM AFTER:
Woo Hoo, we got our washer and dryer to fit sans the pedestals
(they're in the storage shed!)

BATHROOM BEFORE:
BATHROOM AFTER:

*Since we are short on space in the TINY bathroom,
BEG made me this neat shelf this weekend for our towels
(I need to paint this as well)*

GUEST BEDROOM/BEG'S CLOSET BEFORE:

GUEST BEDROOM AFTER:
*please excuse the mess*

LIVING ROOM BEFORE:

LIVING ROOM AFTER:

*no, the tie dyed door cover is not staying,
just haven't gotten that far*

Well folks, if you did't pick up on the fact that our storage shed in the backyard is busting at the seams, I'll go ahead and tell you that it is (with empty boxes!) But thankfully everything we brought fit, YAY!

So, this is home for the next 3.5 years so come and see us if you ever find yourself out this way; we would LOVE to have you!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their day off (if you had the day off!)
CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment