Tuesday, November 23, 2010

O Christmas Tree

I know I should have given the Pilgrims a chance this year but I couldn't wait one more day to put my Christmas decorations up so I gave in middle of last week. There is some form of decoration in every single room of our house this year and I love it!! It's Christmas everywhere you turn at Gladstone.

My Picaso from Painting with a Twist

The infamous "wall tree" in the den

My "D.C. tree" in the kitchen

The Silver Bells hanging were gifts from my
paternal grandparents every year for 20 years.
This is the first year I have put them up
and I love them; very festive!

Willow Tree Nativity
and BEG Nativity in bottom right corner
(made in 1987....so darn cute)

The mantel, stockings and the pets trees

And last put certainly not least, I give you our tree with lights. The Christmas Tree is a 3 step process so I will post a final/complete picture with ornaments once we decorate it after Thanksgiving.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ta Da

And me with my masterpiece!!
I am very particular about decorating the tree and it is no small task. This years tree contains 15 strands of 100 lights so it is well lit and BEAUTIFUL if I must say so myself (but I am a bit biased!) I wrap almost every branch with lights instead of draping lights throughout because as you can see it makes a huge difference with the outcome. We have the tree placed in the front window so all who drive by can enjoy the tree as well =)

BEG and I have a lot to be thankful for this year and hope that you and yours do as well!! We hope everyone has a wonderful, blessed and safe Thanksgiving with loved ones.

CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment