Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Tree Selection

Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. All of the decorations, smells and music make me so happy!! But the most fantastic part about Christmas to me is the TREE. My family has gone to a Christmas Tree Farm to get our tree since I was a child and I can not imagine not picking and cutting down my own tree (there are guys there who help!) We headed out to Weaver's Sunday morning to find the perfect tree and it didn't take us long to find "the one"!
We took RHETT with us and he was in heaven running around and of course helping!!

Family photo (minus george)

If you look closely you can see RHETT and BEG

Shaking out the debris

Making sure it's straight

Securing it in net for the ride home

Loading it up

Secure in it's "home" for the next 6 weeks
We selected a 9 foot Leland Fur beauty for this years tree. It is gorgeous and smells unbelievable. Unfortunately, george thinks it is a new toy for him so it is going to be a long month. Hopefully they will both come out unharmed!

Happy Holidays!!
CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment