Wednesday, July 3, 2013

38 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 38 Weeks

Size of baby: Watermelon
(20-22 inches and 7 pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: lost 3 pounds (so 37 as of now)

Maternity Clothes: All maternity except the occasional stretchy (ie elastic) regular pants

Gender: Will know by July 9, 2013
If it doesn’t arrive on its own by then, it is being evicted!

Movement: Is it ever and it is about to KILL me! I have a shoulder digging in to my groin on my right side and it’s causing some tingling in my leg. Things are beginning to move from uncomfortable to painful!    

Sleep: It’s becoming harder to fall asleep. My back aches and I can’t get comfortable and the baby goes absolutely nuts when I lay down. I’m starting to wake up more frequently and it’s almost impossible to fall back to sleep with ease.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, being able to bend over and do easy things without having a belly in the way and being able to see my feet!

Cravings: not really hungry anymore 

Symptoms: Lots of menstrual like cramps, low back ache, LOTS of pressure, nausea and sharp, sharp pains in my *@!&%
I think we are getting close folks!     

Best Moment this week:  Will be Thursday (July 4) when Blake gets home!!!  
I go back to the dr Tuesday morning.  Hopefully I will have progressed a bit more but not too much as I am waiting for Blake (and hoping baby waits for its daddy too)! 



No comments:

Post a Comment