Tuesday, June 25, 2013

37 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 37 Weeks

Size of baby: Watermelon
(20 inches and 6 pounds 11 ounces)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 40 pounds

Maternity Clothes: All maternity except the occasional stretchy (ie elastic) regular pants

Gender: Will know July 2013

Movement: Slowing down a little bit but only because it is officially out of room!!   

Sleep: It’s becoming harder to fall asleep. My back aches and I can’t get comfortable.  Once asleep though I sleep well.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, being able to bend over and do easy things without having a belly in the way and being able to see my feet!

Cravings: not hungry anymore 

Symptoms: Getting VERY uncomfortable and the heat is not helping!    

Best Moment this month:  Had a growth ultrasound yesterday!  Baby looks good and is measuring 6lbs 11oz. We couldn’t see it’s sweet face though because it is squished in there so that was kind of disappointing. But in less than 3 weeks I’ll get to look at its sweet face all day long!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment