Tuesday, June 18, 2013

36 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 36 Weeks

Size of baby: Watermelon
(20-22 inches and 6.5 pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 40 pounds

Maternity Clothes: All maternity except the occasional stretchy (ie elastic) regular pants

Gender: Will know July 2013

Movement: Super duper busy! 

Sleep: I sleep really good from about 10:30pm till around 5am when I have to go to the bathroom. After that I can not seem to get comfortable enough to fall back to sleep.  

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, being able to bend over and do easy things without having a belly in the way and being able to see my feet!

Cravings: sugar and chocolate 

Symptoms: Getting VERY uncomfortable and the heat is not helping!    

Best Moment this month:  Went to the doctor this afternoon. Am 2cm dilated and 80% effaced!

4 weeks or less!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment