Sunday, March 17, 2013

Caddie Mae turns 29

I had a fabulous birthday although Blake was in class all day
and by all day I mean, 
ALL day. 

But because he is the BEST guy in the world, 
he couldn't leave the house without wishing me happy birthday first
so....
My 5 boys waking me up with
a blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese
and a delicious caramel macchioto
I spent the day resting and pampering 
(ie. getting a massage) 
by myself...
it was glorious! 

When Blake got home that evening
 he surprised me with all my presents
his homemade bows he made himself.....melt my heart
 And sweet Crockett sharing the love with Momma
(although his wrapping didn't have a present, ha!) 

We ended the day with a delicious supper
at the Hibachi grill in town. 

Until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment