Sunday, March 24, 2013

24 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Size of baby: Corn on the Cob
(8.5-9 inches and 1.5 pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure but I’d say somewhere around 18 pounds,
if I had to guess

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants and tops except the occasional stretchy (ie elastic) regular pants

Gender: Will know July 2013

Movement: Constantly feeling little kicks and punches
(am a little fearful when the baby gets bigger, they’re just going to plain hurt then!)

Sleep: Sleeping okay but it’s getting worse.  Have to go to the bathroom often and going back to sleep isn’t so easy b/c I can’t seem to get comfortable.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, being able to bend over and do easy things without having a belly in the way and being able to see my feet!

Cravings: nothing really 

Symptoms: my stomach is getting large and in the way, ha!  

Best Moment this week: Baby Biz had the hiccups!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment