Friday, January 4, 2013

12 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 12 Weeks

Size of baby: About the size of a peach (3 inches long)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No idea but go to the doctor Tuesday

Maternity Clothes: Still in regular clothes but they’re getting snug!

Gender: Will know July 2013

Movement: None yet

Sleep: I bought a pregnancy pillow from Bed, Bath and Beyond and it seems to have helped.  I usually sleep flat on my stomach and rub my feet together and that obviously isn’t an option anymore so trying to find a new “comfortable” has been difficult!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and Sushi

Cravings: I find myself craving chocolate/sweets but no more than pre-pregnancy.  The 1st 10 weeks though, the thought of sweets was not pleasant.

Symptoms: my low back/tailbone continuously hurts

Best Moment this week: Can’t wait to go to the doctor on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment