Sunday, November 27, 2011

Days 23-28

I know I've been MIA again
but we spent Thanksgiving this year in Abilene
and I was too busy being thankful to blog
so let me catch up!

Day 23: I am thankful for siblings.
Although, none of us live close it's always
good to be together.


Day 24: On Thanksgiving Day,
I am thankful for the blessing of my family,
blood, extended and in law.


Day 25: I am thankful for good friends.
Those you can call up after months of not talking
and pick up just where you left off.
Unfortuantley,
I no longer live close to any of my
"good" friends
but thank goodness for cell phones and the internet
so we can all keep up with eachother!!


Day 26: I am thankful for Christmas!!
The holidays are the most wonderful time of the year
and I LOVE to decorate for Christmas
(and am on the verge of tears every year when Christmas decor must come down).




Day 27: I am thankful for new friends!
When we first moved to Lubbock
I was so sad to leave my friends behind in Shreveport
and was extremely anxious to be living somewhere where I knew no one.
But I have been so thankful to meet some wonderful girls
through Kappa, JL and other people.

Day 28: I am thankful for "Betsy".
Betsy is the Jeep Grand Cherokee I have had since
right after I got my drivers license.
Betsy has been a trooper through all that I've put her through;
ie. 160,000+ miles, 1 car wreck, multiple spills, etc.
Betsy has become quite pricey lately
but we are fixing her in hopes of keeping her around
through May 2014 (BEG's graduation date!)


Hope everyone had a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!
cmg

1 comment:

  1. Catherine,

    I am thankful for having you as a friend too! I am so glad we can pick-up right where we left off when we go months without catching up with each other. This also means we are due for a phone date soon- I will give you a call next week some time. Also- I love the picture of all your bridesmaids from your bridal luncheon. I want a copy! Soo cute! Miss ya girlie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete