Friday, April 29, 2011

Neville Garrettcocks of Lubbock port

In honor of today's royal wedding I thought it would be fun to find out what
Blake and I's royal names are.

You can go here
to find out what your own is; so fun!!

My royal name is:
Marchioness Catherine Tildsley Garrettskitt of Lubbockshire
And for Blake:
Baron Blake Jeeves Garrettton of Lubbock pool
Hahahahaha, so ridiculous but oh so fun.
We definitely didn't get up at 4 am to watch the wedding; the whole world didn't get up to watch us marry so why would we wake up early to watch someone else?!?! Neither of us get star struck if you can't already tell!! However, I did flip GMA on at 8 as I was anxious to see what dress she chose and how she wore her hair. I will say, like it matters, that I was pleased with both. Her dress was simple yet elegant and she wore her hair just as I had hoped she would (she has the most gorgeous hair I have ever seen)!
I've enjoyed watching the snippets from the wedding. I most enjoyed their whispers to each other; ie. William telling her "you look stunning, babe" as she got the the alter and as Cate was stepping into the carriage telling William "I'm so happy". They are so real and so in love; I love it!
I wish them a lifetime of happiness (and privacy)!!!
Hope everyone has a relaxing and wonderful weekend.
CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment