Monday, April 11, 2011

Baking, baking and more baking

I got bitten by the "domestic" bug last weekend and just went crazy in the kitchen. Our friends and neighbors just had a baby so I made them chicken spagetti and some homemade chocolate chip cookies. And while I was at it, I decided to give homemade cinnamon rolls a try!!

It was very time extensive but thanks to my sweet husband, it was a GREAT success!

Making the dough:
Mid way through rolling the dough:
All rolled up and ready to bake:
I put too many in the pan
(but it looked pretty before it continued to rise)!
The dishwasher:

The turned out tasting very yummy but I put way too many in each pan so it was a little crowded! The recipe called for 7 pans and I crammed them into 5, so note to self when all else fails follow the instructions!!!

CMG

1 comment:

  1. And you didn't learn to follow the instructions after your brownie fiasco?? Ha! Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete