Monday, August 2, 2010

Shop Till You Drop

BEG and I woke up at 4:30 am and headed to Canton Saturday and sadly I was not impressed.

Photo Caption: Eating at the Cracker Barrel at 6am (we were waiting for the doors to be unlocked we were there so early, ha!)

All I found Canton to be was a large, large and even larger garage sale. I am not one for junk so .......... no purchases for me! We wandered around till about 11am and then continued into Dallas and to IKEA.

Again, I was not impressed. Everyone is always talking about how cool IKEA is and all I witnessed was a chaotic warehouse of cardboard boxes with a cafeteria!

After 2 failed attempts at being impressed we headed to a sure pick me up, Northpark!!! We got lots of great stuff for cheap thanks to the Last Call Sales =) And good clothes on sale always puts a smile on my face!!

Happy Monday!
CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment