Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mardi Gras Party

We had our 2nd annual Mardi Gras party this past weekend 
and it was a smashing success!! 

Food table
 I am so glad the weather cooperated 
and everyone had a great time. 

Outside set up
My sweet parents flew in for the festivities 
and to meet our wonderful friends! 
I am SO glad they did.



The party goers: 

Jenny, Brad, Shawna, Paul and Brittney
Lindsay, me and Emily 
Joe, Bear, Ryan, Blake, Joey and Jake
Matt, Lauren and Paul 
Daniel, Jake, Zach and Britt
Holli and Holly
Ashley, Danielle and Brittney 
Cedric, Donatus and the ladies! 
(back) Jenny, Holly, Danielle, Shawna, Ashley, me
(front) Holli, Leigh Ann and Brittney 
The Sawyers, Matt Graves and Reed Hooks 
somehow managed to dodge the camera throughout the night! 

We had a great time 
and can't wait till next year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment