Sunday, February 24, 2013

20 weeks and growing =)

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 20 Weeks

Size of baby: About the size of a mango
(6.5-7 inches long, 10 ounces)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 13 pounds as Thursday (2/21)

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants except the occasional stretchy regular pants and half and half on maternity tops.

Gender: Will know July 2013

Movement: Sporadically and not near as often as I’d like

Sleep: Sleeping okay.  Have to go to the bathroom often and going back to sleep isn’t so easy b/c I can’t seem to get comfortable.  My mom radar is definitely on as well b/c every time one of the animals even breaths loudly, I’m up and out of the bed!  

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, the occasional drink and sushi this week!

Cravings: Chocolate and anything sweet

Symptoms: my stomach is getting large and in the way, ha!  

Best Moment this week: We get to see our precious baby on Wednesday, Blake’s birthday! I can’t think of a more wonderful birthday present for us both than that!! We cannot wait to meet it and kiss it’s sweet face!!!




1 comment:

  1. Love this- you really are starting to show! Can't wait to meet Baby Garrett!!

    ReplyDelete