Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Boot Camp - Halfway Point

So yesterday marked the beginning of
Week 4, the halfway point,
and I am still alive!!!!!

It has not been easy
but things are going well.

We weighed and measured again
and as I haven't lost any weight (no surprise)
I have lost a few inches all over
so this whole thing isn't for naut!

We were gone last Monday and Tuesday.
I was given make up sessions to do while at Big Bend.
For fun,
I thought I'd put BEG to work
just so he could get a taste of what I do 3 times a week.

He was dying and said that he would rather run, ha!!
Silly boys.

He was a trooper spending his spring break doing the workouts with me,
along with the daily homeworks,
but after spring break was over
so were his boot camp days!

3 more weeks left
and hopefully lots more inches shed!!

I'll keep you posted!

cmg

No comments:

Post a Comment