Thursday, February 16, 2012

Unwelcomed Guest

There are no pictures to accompany this post
as I was too scared to even be in the same room!

So yesterday evening
between 7-8:30pm we noticed george henry acting strange,
very strange.

He was sitting a little distance from the foot of our bed
just staring at the bedskirt,
refusing to move or take his eyes off the bed.

Blake went to a Camaroonian birthday party at 10pm
and I decided to get in bed,
but first I sat on the floor with gh to ensure him nothing was there.

So I sit on the floor,
give him a few strokes,
and say "see henry there's nothing there"
as I lifted the bed skirt up.

But much to my surprise I was greeted with a
"rawhwhwwrah"
(it was a terrible shreking sound but not very loud)

I freaked out threw the bedskirt back down
and bolted out of the room.
Until I realized I had plugged my phone in beside the bed
and I had to call BEG pronto to get home and help!

I call BEG
and his first response is
"well get the headlamp and see what it is"
Uh, no thanks!!
You can do that.

And so he did.

And was greeted with another meow
from a pregnant, grey cat!!!

Our family of 4
came super close to becoming a family of 15 last night.

Thank goodness gh was on high alert.

Blake thinks he and this lady are friend.
He can't be the babies daddy
because gh was neutered when he was a kitty
(and hopefully our vet was a bit more accurate than the Chimp Haven one!)

So after some coarsing the cat came to Blake
and he was able to pick it up
and put it back outside.

I've never seen this cat before.
I guess gh invited her over,
through his secret cat door he has,
and then realized once she was here
he wanted her gone asap!

He spent till about 11:15pm
standing at the foot of the bed hissing.
All the while,
RHETT's sitting next to him wagging his tail
(Bless RHETT's heart. He had NO clue there was an animal in the house #clueless)

I can't make this stuff up people!

Thankfully our family of 4
is still just 4 this morning!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!

cmg

No comments:

Post a Comment