Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas....

And if we were spending Christmas in Lubbock
it looks like that dream might come true!

This is what we woke up to this morning:

george henry isn't too sure about the snow.
He went out in it for a bit
but then ran as fast as he could back inside
when new flurries started falling;
it was hysterical!
He spent the entire morning cleaning.

RHETT wasn't having any part of it
until Blake went to leave for class.
(I thought for a second I was going to have to
litter box train him as well
for the winter months!)
Then he ran out there
and didn't want to come back in.
He kept barking at me to come outside to play with him
and I kept explaining that is was WAY too cold for that.
After he ate the majority of the snow in the backyard,
he came back in
and has been sleeping ever since!

We've got chicken and dumplings in the crock pot,
peppermint ice cream in the ice cream maker,
only thing missing is a fireplace
and my sweet husband!

hope y'all are enjoying the cold weather as much as we are.
cmg

No comments:

Post a Comment