Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Busy Beggie

Blake has been dying for a new light fixture in the bathroom.

I told him
(my auto response to everything for the last 4 months)
"when school is out for break"...
so on the first weekend of his break
he was busy at work.

Just to make it more eventful,
he invited Matt over to help!

It was a bit tricker than just changing the light fixture
as the old on had a switch on it
and this one they had to wire a new switch...
scary!!

I was keeping my fingers crossed they didn't
a. kill themselves
b. burn the house down

I am happy to report,
they are both still alive and kicking,
the house is still standing
and the light and plugs work like a charm!!

Looks fantastic!
Then in typical boy fashion,
they decided they needed to switch out the thermostat!

The old one

the new digital one

Thanks for the help Matthew!
cmg

No comments:

Post a Comment