Friday, April 23, 2010

Springtime!!

I absolutely LOVE the spring. The weather, flowers and sunshine make it the best time of the year, hands down. I love being outdoors so I take every opportunity to do just that when the weather cooperates.
Blake, Rhett and I enjoy going on long walks on the weekends when we have time and a few weekends ago was no exception. We headed up to UpTown Shopping Center to go to my friend Claire's afternoon party at her stationary store. On the way home we decided to check out the azaelas at Norton's Art Gallery. Oddly enough, growing up less than 6 blocks from the Art Gallery I have never been to see the Azaelas. The weather was beautiful so there were lots of people out taking pictures and soaking in the Vitamin D. Rhett loved the "new" territory to sniff out and enjoyed walking in all the little streams.
Here are some pictures of how we spent our afternoon:

No comments:

Post a Comment