Monday, April 22, 2013

28 weeks...and growing

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of baby: Head of Cauliflower
(16 inches and 2.5+ pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 27 pounds

Maternity Clothes: All maternity except the occasional stretchy (ie elastic) regular pants

Gender: Will know July 2013

Movement: Some activity in the mornings and evenings but not too much.
It’s most active time is in the afternoons.
Seems to be pretty relaxed (but super busy) like its momma =)

Sleep: Not so great anymore. I sleep really good from about 10:30pm till around 3am when I have to go to the bathroom. After that I can not seem to get comfortable enough to fall back to sleep.  

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, being able to bend over and do easy things without having a belly in the way and being able to see my feet!

Cravings: nothing really 

Symptoms: Everything, and I mean everything on me is starting to ache!   

Best Moment this month:  Feeling the sweet baby move and hearing its precious heartbeat (continually in the 150’s)!  

This last week (27) has been horrible.
It started with a shingles outbreak at the beginning of the week,
Followed by a pinched nerve on the left side of my neck/upper back at the end of the week!
Today I had my glucose test and rhogam shot =(
I realize things could be worse
But I am hopeful week 28 will find me on the mend
And that I stay there until this baby is born!!!
12 weeks….
12 freakin’ weeks!
SO EXCITED. 



No comments:

Post a Comment