Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thankful Days 26-30

Day 26: After chatting with her the other day for 1.5 hours, I am reminded how thankful I am for Nonna. The lady is incredible! She always has an answer for everything....knows how to get a stain out of anything, knows how to cook anything, knows how to deal with unreasonable people. Just a true gem!!

Day 27: thankful for my sister in law, Jill. She is a great big sister to Blake and has welcomed me into the family with open arms!

Day 28: thankful for my sister, Rebecca. Although, we don't get to see her very often we do enjoy our time when we are together.

Day 29: Thankful for the opportunity to travel that my parents gave me growing up. What amazing people they are always giving and what amazing memories I will treasure forever!

Day 30: Thankful for the holidays. I means time with family and that's my favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment