Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful Days 20-23

Day 20: thankful for family. Although we are not going to be with ours this Thanksgiving, I know how blessed we are to have parents, sisters, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who love us uncondtionally and will miss us on Thursday because we sure will miss them!

Day 21: thankful for breaks from school so I can spend some quality time with my favorite guy with no homework!!!

Day 22: thankful for the many blessings Blake and I have been given during this chapter of our lives (great internships, good grades, scholarships) But not gonna sugar coat it as it has been an extremely stressful time. But folks in 2 weeks we have HALFWAY through this school journey and for that I am SOOOO very thankful!!

Day 23: thankful for days off of work. Lying in bed watching Good Morning America!! Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment