Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bible in a Year

Blake and I challenged each other last April 16 
to reading the complete Bible, 
cover to cover, 
in 1 year. 

Well folks on April 16, 2012
we reached our goal.  

It was so much fun 
and extremely interesting.  

For those of you who have never read the entire Bible, 
you should add it to your bucket list immediately.  

I obviously grew up reading the Bible
but I am pretty certain there are many verses that get skipped over. 

Now I'm not going to lie and say that the entire read 
was fabulous and not boring
because there were definitely some chapters that were uneventful. 

However, 
they still have significance and need to be read, 
at least once.  

As a remembrance of our fun challenge 
my sweet husband got me my very own Bible with my new name!! 



What a wonderful reminder this present will be always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment